Fjällräven’s most classic jacket – here in an autumn/winter version with ethically produced down that warms when the temperature drops. The design is based on the original Greenland Jacket from 1968, but with details in leather plus a new lining fabric that enhances the sustainability profile of an already sustainably produced jacket. With outer fabric in durable G-1000 Eco, it is ready for many years spent out in nature.
- Padded with ethically produced down.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Well-fitting hood with leather edging.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.