Men's Greenland no.1 Down Jacket
Fjällräven’s most classic jacket – here in an autumn/winter version with ethically produced down that warms when the temperature drops. The design is based on the original Greenland Jacket from 1968, but with details in leather plus a new lining fabric that enhances the sustainability profile of an already sustainably produced jacket. With outer fabric in durable G-1000 Eco, it is ready for many years spent out in nature.
- Padded with ethically produced down.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Well-fitting hood with leather edging.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
Jackets & Tops
|S||35 - 36.5||30.5 - 32|
|M||36.5 - 38 - 40||32 - 33.5 - 35|
|L||40 - 41||35 - 36.5|
|XL||41.5 - 43 - 44.5||36.5 - 38.5 - 40|
|Fjällräven size||US/Canada||Hip||Inseam raw length: regular / long||Inseam fixed length: regular / long|